IQOO 12 is going to be an out-and-out flagship device. Check out its beautiful render images and top-notch specifications before the launch here.
IQOO 12 is all set to launch in the flagship smartphone market. Firstly it is going to be launched in China and then in India as well as the global market. The phone is almost ready and being tested in its final stage as we spotted a real-life image of the phone last time.
Now one more leak is out there from Weibo giving the rendered images of the phone. In the last real-life image, we are just able to see the side view of the phone and not the proper front and back view but this rendered image reveals the whole physical view of this upcoming IQOO 12 smartphone. So, let’s check it out without wasting any time.
IQOO 12 Render Images (Leaked)
When you see the above images first thing you will notice is that IQOO has completely changed the design language of the phone to the IQOO 11. Last time IQOO 11 and the other IQOO phones had a sharp squarish camera module but this time the IQOO 12 is going to get a round-edged squarish camera module.
The camera module is having dark black color and it contains three camera lenses and VCS+ branding. On the Right side of the camera module, a Dual tonne LED flash is given. At the bottom of the back panel, the IQOO branding is done and apart from that nothing is there on the whole back panel. Overall the curved-edged back panel looks very minimal and premium.
Coming to the front part of the phone then there a punch-hole-styled display is given which has very minimal bezels on the top and bottom. The panel has a 3D curved design with curved edges. Overall the display panel also justifies the premium tag.
Besides all of these can be said about the ports and buttons of the sides, top, and bottom panels as there is no side and top-bottom panel view given. Now let’s see what specifications these phones bring with them.
IQOO 12 Series Specifications (Leaked)
- Performance: This series phone is going be powered by the upcoming high-end flagship chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 along with the fastest 16GB of LPDDR5x RAM and 1TB of UFS 4.0 Storage.
- Display: iQOO 12 series phones are also said to come with an immersive 2K resolution E7 AMOLED display which will boast a 144Hz super fast refresh rate and 3D Curved design.
- Battery: In terms of battery backup the iQOO 12 is going to have a 4880mAh battery along with 120W fast wired charging and on the other hand the iQOO 12 Pro will feature a 4980mAh battery supported by a 120W fast wired as well as 50W fast wireless charging.
- Camera: The iQOO 12 series smartphones are expected to come equipped with a triple rear camera setup of a 50MP OV50H main lens with OIS, 64MP OmniVision OV64B telephoto lens with OIS, and a 50MP Samsung JN1 ultrawide lens. For selfies, the phone may have a 16MP lens on the front side.
- Software: The phones will come pre-installed with the Origin OS 4.0 iQOO’s custom skin which will be made on the top of the Android 14 operating system.
- Build: As this phone is going to be of flagship level then we can say that it will come with the glass or leather back and the Aluminium frames.
- Other Features: These iQOO 12 series flagship phones will have an In-Display fingerprint scanner, IP rating, Hi-Res Audio Support, Dual Stereo Speakers, and the latest version of WiFi & Bluetooth.
Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.