Motorola Edge 2023 is going to launch in India later in the upcoming month. Here are its leaked render look. Check It Out.
Recently we have seen the Leaked HDR10+ Certification Of the Motorola Edge 2023 smartphone. Now we have another piece of a leak about this midrange segment phone’s design. Here are some render images of the phone that got leaked revealing the full physical overview of the phone so let’s see how the phone looks.
Motorola Edge 2023 Leaked Render Images
As we can see in the above-rendered image this Motorola Edge 2023 model will come in a curved design from the front and back edges. On the Back panel, you will have a squarish camera module containing two big camera rings, dual LED Flash, a third microphone, and some camera specification text. In the Middle of the back, a Motorola logo is placed as always.
Coming to the Front panel, a big centre punch-hole style display is given with very slim bezels. The display is curved from both edges and it contains the In-Display fingerprint sensor as well. Looking at the side frames, there is a volume rocker, antenna lines and a power on/off button, while on the right side there are only antenna lines are placed.
Apart from that nothing is visible on the bottom side so we can not say about the speaker grill, 3.5mm Jack, and Type-C port. Now if we talk about the specs then till date, nothing has been revealed or leaked about the specifications of this phone but in order to get an idea here are the specs of the Motorola Edge 2022.
Motorola Edge 2022 Specifications
- Display: The Phone contains a 6.6-inch Full HD+ OLED display with 144Hz super-smooth refresh rate support.
- Performance: This phone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1050 a 6 nm power efficient Chipset having further connected Mali-G610 MC3 GPU, 6/8GB of RAM, and 128/256GB of Storage.
- Camera: On the back, Motorola Edge 2022 brings a triple camera setup of 50MP + 13MP + 2MP and on the front, a single selfie camera of 32MP.
- Battery: Backing up the phone a 5000mAh battery is given which surprisingly supports 30W fast wired, 15W fast wireless, and 5W reverse wired charging.
- OS: The device runs on Motorola’s MyUX user interface which is based on the Android 12 operating system.
- Connectivity: The Motorola Edge 2022 supports a 5G network, Triple band WiFi 6E, and Bluetooth 5.2.
So that’s it for now. If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks and First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.