OPPO is preparing to launch its Reno series phone OPPO Reno 11. Here are its AnTuTu Score and processor details revealed by the leaked AnTuTu Benchmark listing.
OPPO’s Reno series is very popular among the people. This series of phones is more focused on the camera and design but since last year this series of phones has also focused on better performance and multimedia. OPPO has started making this series as the all-rounder phones.
OPPO Reno 11 series is also going to be an all-rounder phone. Last time we saw the leaked render images as well as the real-life images of the OPPO Reno 11 and OPPO Reno 11 Pro. At that time only the design was leaked but today we have the Processor and AnTuTu Score details revealed from the AnTuTu Benchmarking website’s listing. So let’s look at it.
OPPO Reno 11 Processor and AnTuTu Score
As you can see the above AnTuTu listing of OPPO Reno 11 mainly shows that the phone has secured a 10,33,340 score on the test which is very respectable. The listing discloses that the tested phone has MediaTek Dimensity 8200 Soc which is further powered by a Mali-G68 MC4 GPU, 12GB of latest LPDDR5 RAM, and 512GB of fastest UFS 4.0 storage. Moreover, the phone also supports the 120Hz higher refresh rate which means overall this phone is going to give you a buttery smooth performance for handling heavy gaming and multitasking.
One more thing this listing confirms that this OPPO Reno 11 is going to have a pre-installed latest Android 14 out of the box, which means you will be able to use all the latest features and customization options available in Android 14. Now this is what the above listing reveals but here we have some more specifications of the OPPO Reno 11 phone to see.
OPPO Reno 11 Specifications (Leaked)
- Processor: This phone will bring the power of the tried and tested very powerful processor MediaTek Dimensity 8200 along with the Mali-G68 MC4 GPU, 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, and 128/256/512B UFS 4.0 Internal Storage.
- Display: The Reno 11 will see an immersive 120Hz Curved OLED panel which will have 1.5K resolution and 2160Hz PWM Dimming support.
- Camera: This camera-centric device will feature an impressive triple camera setup on the back including a Sony LYT-600 primary sensor + 8MP ultra-wide sensor + 32MP Sony IMX709 2x telephoto sensor and about the selfies sensor there is no leaked data.
- Battery: In the battery department, a 4800mAh battery will be given which will be supported by a 67W super fast wired charger.
- Software: The device will run on the latest Android 14 operating system which will come pre-installed with the ColorOS user interface.
- Build: The full body of the OPPO Reno 11 will be made of Glass material along with the Metal frames and it may come in four different colors: Moonstone White, Fluorite Blue, Turquoise, and Obsidian Black.
- Other Features: The phone is supposed to have an In-Display fingerprint scanner, Dual Stereo speakers, a USB Type-C port, an X-axis Vibration Motor, WiFi 6, and Bluetooth 5.3.
So that’s all for now. If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.