POCO C65 is going to be launched in India in the budget segment with premium design and notable features. Let’s check it out one by one.
As the POCO is a subbrand of the Redmi after the launch of Redmi 13C POCO is coming up with its rebranded version POCO C65 in India. This will be a budget-segment smartphone with 4G connectivity. The phone has already been launched in the global market but not in India.
Now company has officially confirmed the POCO C65 Launch Date in India. We also have all the specifications of this phone. So, let’s see all the details one by one.
POCO C65 Launch Date In India
POCO’s Chief Executive Officer Himanshu Tondon has shared a Twitter post confirming that the POCO C65 will launch in India on 15th December at 12 Noon. The teaser also shows the purple colour variant of the phone which looks very premium. According to the teaser, the phone will be available on Flipkart exclusively to buy and will have a big deal as well. Now let’s see what are the specs that you will get in this phone.
POCO C65 Specifications
- Display: The POCO C65 4G contains a 6.74-inch HD+ 90Hz IPS LCD Display along with 600nits peak brightness and corning gorilla glass protection.
- Processor: This phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 4G processor, along with an Arm Mali-G52 MC2 GPU, 6/8 GB LPDDR4X RAM, and 128/256GB eMMC 5.1 Storage which can be expandable up to 1TB.
- Software: The phone comes pre-installed with the latest Android 13-based MIUI 14 user interface.
- Cameras: Coming to the cameras, the POCO C65 features a 50MP main camera and a 2MP macro camera. On the front, there’s an 8MP camera for selfies and clear video chats.
- Battery: Backing up the system a 5,000mAh battery is available which is supported by a 18W PD fast charging.
- Build: The phone comes with a 8.09mm thick and 192 grams hefty body and have three different colour options Black, Blue, and Purple.
- Other Features: Other than all of the above features this phone comes with a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm jack, WiFi 5, and Bluetooth 5.3 support.
Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.