Discover the Samsung Galaxy A15: MediaTek Helio G99 chipset, 4GB RAM, Android 14 OS, and more. Get all the details on this budget-friendly smartphone here.
Samsung has just launched its budget-friendly Galaxy A05 and A05s smartphones in Malaysia, both of which boast impressive specifications. While these phones haven’t yet made their way to India, there’s exciting news on the horizon about the Samsung Galaxy A15. This upcoming addition to the A series was recently spotted on the Geekbench website, offering us a glimpse into its processor, RAM, and operating system. Let’s dive into the details.
Samsung Galaxy A15 Geekbench Listing
The Geekbench listing for the Samsung Galaxy A15 features the model number SM-A155F. From the provided CPU specifications, it’s evident that this phone will be powered by the MediaTek Helio G99 chipset. This chipset will work in tandem with a Mali G57 MC2 GPU and 4GB of RAM, promising smooth multitasking and proficient graphics performance. Impressively, the tablet scored 743 points in the Single-Core test and 2005 points in the Multi-Core test.
Additionally, the listing hints at the phone coming equipped with the upcoming Android 14 operating system, assuring users of an up-to-date and feature-rich experience. However, it’s worth noting that the Geekbench Report doesn’t provide much more insight into the Galaxy A15. To uncover further details, we’ll have to rely on leaks and tips circulating in the market.
Samsung Galaxy A15 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: Expect a 6.6-inch HD+ LCD display with a 60Hz refresh rate on the Galaxy A15.
- Performance: Powering the device will be a MediaTek Helio G99 Octa-core 4G processor, coupled with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB of storage.
- Camera: On the rear, anticipate a triple-camera setup with a 50MP + 2MP + 2MP configuration, while the front will sport a 13MP single selfie camera.
- Battery: To keep the phone running, a 5000mAh battery is expected, with support for 25W fast charging.
- OS: The device will come with the upcoming Android 14 out of the box, with the OneUI skin on top.
- Build: The phone is likely to feature a plastic back and frame.
- Connectivity: In terms of connectivity, the Galaxy A15 will support 4G networks, WiFi, Bluetooth, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
In summary, the Samsung Galaxy A15, as revealed on Geekbench, promises a solid performance with its MediaTek Helio G99 chipset, ample RAM, and an up-to-date Android 14 experience. Keep an eye out for more details as they emerge, as this smartphone looks set to offer great value in the budget segment.
Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.