Check out the leaked Geekbench report of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus smartphone which has also revealed the RAM, Processor, and Android details.
In the first half of every year, Samsung introduces its flagship smartphone series in the global smartphone market. By following that rule Samsung is going to launch its upcoming Samsung Galaxy S24 Lineup in January month of 2024 year.
Recently one of the phones of this S24 series was spotted on the Geekbench benchmarking website. This is nothing but the Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus phone’s Korean variants. The report also disclosed some of the critical specifications of this phone, So let’s check it out.
Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus (Korean Variant) Geekbench Certification
As you can see there are three different variants of Samsung Galaxy S24 Plus having model numbers SM-S926U, SM-S926B, and SM-S926N are listed on Geekbench. Among them, the SM-S926U model has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor with 8GB RAM, the SM-S926B has an Exynos 2400 chipset with 8GB RAM, and a Korean variant SM-S926N has an Exynos 2400 chipset with 12GB of RAM.
Besides all three reports also confirm that the phone will run on the latest Android 14 operating system. If we talk about this new Exynos 2400 chipset then it is a deca core chipset, not an Octa-Core. It contains one core clocked at 3.21GHz frequency, two cores clocked at 2.90GHz frequency, three cores clocked at 2.59GHz frequency, and four cores clocked at 1.96GHz frequency.
So overall the performance and other features are going to be out of the bound this time. Apart from these, we do not have any other leaked specifications of this Samsung Galaxy S24+ smartphone but to get an idea of how this series of phones are here are the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus Specifications
- Display: The Phone have a 6.6-inch Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1750nits peak brightness,HDR10+ support, and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2 Protection.
- Performance: This phone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC which comes with the Adreno 740 GPU, 8GB of LPDDR5X RAM, and 256/512GB of UFS 4.0 Internal Storage.
- Camera: On the back, there is a triple camera setup of 50MP + 10MP + 12MP and on the front, there is a 12MP single selfie camera.
- Battery: To back up the phone a 4700mAh battery is given which also support 45W fast wired, 15W fast wireless, and 5W reverse wireless charging.
- OS: The device runs on the OneUI 5.1 based latest Android 13 out of the box.
- Connectivity: The Galaxy S23 Plus support a 5G network, WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, USB Type-C 3.2 port, and NFC.
Besides, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.