Samsung is going to launch the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro Edition. Here are the leaked real-life images of this special edition phone along with the specs.
The tech giant Samsung has launched its Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 smartphone on 27th July of this year 2023. At that time the phone was available in four different colours Lavender, Cream, Mint, and Graphite. Recently the company also launched a new Yellow colour option for this phone which looks very bold.
Not only this now one more leak is coming that the company is going to launch one more special edition of this Galaxy Z Flip 5 smartphone. A report has been shared by MsPowerUser which says that Samsung is planning to launch Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro Edition. The report also shared some leaked images of this phone which describe the full physical design of this phone. Let’s take a look.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro Edition Leaked Images
As you can see in the above-leaked images of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Retro Edition, The phone looks in a new Blue colour in the matte finish at the bottom half part, Black colour at the top half part, and Gray colour on the side frames. Overall the phone is giving a Retro vibe.
The design is the same as the normal Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5. There is no change in design or in the specifications. The changes will be applied only to the colour. Now let’s have a look at the specifications of this phone.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 Specifications
- Main Display: The Galaxy Z Flip 5 has a 6.7″ AMOLED horizontally foldable Display with a 120Hz Fast Refresh Rate, 2640 x 1080p resolution, 423PPI pixel density, and HDR10+ support.
- Cover Display: The secondary cover display is of 3.4-inch Super AMOLED with a 60Hz Fast Refresh Rate, 306PPI pixel density, and 1600nits peak brightness.
- Performance: The Samsung Z Flip 5 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, Adreno 740 GPU, 8/12GB of LPDDR5X RAM and 256/512GB of UFS 4.0 Internal Storage.
- Camera: The Galaxy Z Flip 5 is also a camera-focused smartphone that features an impressive 12MP + 12MP Dual-camera setup on the back and a 10MP selfie camera on the front.
- Battery: The Z Flip 5 phone is backed up by a 3700mAh Battery with support of 25W wired, 15W wireless, and 4.5W reverse wireless charging support.
- Software: The device runs on Android 13 out of the box and has Samsung’s One UI skin on top of it, which is both easy to use and customizable.
- Other Features: The phone has a Side-Mounted Fingerprint Scanner, Dolby Atmos-tuned dual Stereo Speakers, an IPX8 Water Resistant Rating, USB Type-C 3.2 port, WiFi 6E, Bluetooth 5.3, and NFC Support.
Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.