Vivo Y17s got another two certifications Bluetooth SIG and BIS. Here are all the leaked details of this phone.
Vivo is continuously launching its smartphones in the budget segment. Recently they launched Vivo Y27 4G in India with decent specifications and now they are preparing to launch one more budget phone Vivo Y17s in Indian as well as the Global market.
Previously this Vivo Y17s got listed on two certification websites including Bluetooth SIG and Indian Certification Website BIS. So let’s see what these reports say.
Vivo Y17s BIS and Bluetooth SIG Certification
The Vivo got listed on the BIS and Bluetooth SIG certification website with the same model number V2310. Moreover, the Bluetooth SIG Certificate also reveals the device name which is Vivo Y17s. As this phone got BIS certification one thing becomes clear that it will launch very soon in India.
Besides the reports don’t disclose anything else about the specification of the phone but we have some expected specs of this phone. So let’s see it one by one.
Vivo Y17s Specifications (Expected)
- Display: The Phone will have a 6.3-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate support.
- Performance: This phone will be powered by MediaTek’s Octa-core chipset, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of Storage.
- Camera: On the back, there will be a dual camera setup of 13MP + 2MP and on the front, there will be an 8MP single selfie camera.
- Battery: To back up the phone a 5000mAh battery will be given which will also support 18W fast charging.
- OS: The device will run on the latest Android 13 out of the box.
- Build: The phone is expected to come with a plastic back and frame.
- Connectivity: The Y17s will support a 4G network, WiFi, Bluetooth, and a 3.5mm jack.
So this is all about the Vivo Y17s smartphone. If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.