Xiaomi Confirmed the official look and specifications of its latest flagship the Xiaomi 14 Series. Check out its full specifications and design here.
Xiaomi has already confirmed the launch of its upcoming flagship Xiaomi 12 Series smartphone on 26 October in China. In that launch, the company is also going to introduce its new self-developed HyperOS user interface. There so many leaks are present about these phones but now Xiaomi has broken all those leaks and unveiled the official look of the device along with some specifications. So let’s see how the phone looks and what exciting things it packs.
Xiaomi 14 Official Design
Xiaomi 14 is going to follow the same design language as its predecessor Xiaomi 13. As per the above official banner, you can see the phone has having pure white colour on the back panel and a dark black colour in the camera module. This time the camera module shape is the same squarish but the camera lens placement is a little bit different.
Inside the camera module three camera lenses are present along with an LED flash and LEICA branding. Last time in Xiaomi 13 the LED light was linear in shape but this time it is round in shape to maintain the symmetry. Coming to the side panels the phone has shiny flat metal sides housing a power on/off button, volume rocker, SIM Tray, IR Blaster, Dual Stereo speakers, Primary & Secondary Microphones, and Antenna lines.
On the front side, the phone features a beautiful punch-hole-styled display which contains ultra-slim bezels. Overall with the boxy design the phone will give an iPhone vibe. Now let’s look at the specifications of the phone.
Xiaomi 14 Specifications (Leaked)
- Performance: The upcoming Xiaomi 14 is anticipated to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset, 12/16GB RAM, and 256 GB/512 GB/1 TB Storage.
- Display: The phone will feature a small 6.36-inch 1.5K OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The display will give an immersive video viewing experience.
- Camera: The Xiaomi 14 is expected to be equipped with a triple camera setup of a 50MP OV50H main sensor, a 50MP ultra-wide sensor, and a 50MP telephoto sensor on the backside. The selfie camera details are still under the roof.
- Battery: Talking about the battery back-up, the Xiaomi 14 is rumoured to sport a 4,600mAh battery which is set to support rapid 90W fast wired charging and 50W fast wireless charging technology.
- Software: The phone will run latest Android 14 based new upcoming HyperOS user interface.
Besides, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.