Get a glimpse into the powerhouse performance of ASUS ROG Phone 8 Pro with officially teased Geekbench and AnTuTu scores ahead of its global launch event.
The highly anticipated ROG Phone 8 series is set for its grand reveal today at ASUS’s Transcendence Virtual Launch Event. Just before the curtains rise, the official Geekbench and AnTuTu scores for the Pro model have been unveiled, offering a sneak peek into its performance.
ASUS ROG Phone 8 Pro Geekbench and AnTuTu Scores
ASUS, the Taiwanese tech giant, is gearing up to launch its latest gaming smartphones, notably the ROG Phone 8 series, in global markets. Recently, the brand shared the Geekbench and AnTuTu benchmark scores for the Pro variant via a Weibo post in China.
The Geekbench database showcased an impressive score of 7,422 points for the ROG Phone 8 Pro. Meanwhile, on the AnTuTu benchmark platform, the device flexed its muscles, achieving a remarkable total score of 2,359,969 points.
ASUS ROG Phone 8 Pro Launch Date
While the Transcendence Virtual Launch Event takes place globally today, the China launch is slated for January 16, 2024. Additionally, both smartphones will grace the CES 2024 Event tomorrow in Las Vegas, United States.
ASUS ROG Phone 8 Pro Specifications (Expected)
- Display: The phone’s likely to sport a 6.78-inch FHD+ SAMSUNG Flexible AMOLED display, promising an impressive 165Hz refresh rate. It’s geared with HDR10 support and LTPO technology for added brilliance.
- Performance: Word has it that the phone will run on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC, a powerhouse for smooth performance. Expectations hint the chipset will be further powered by a whopping 24GB of LPDDR5X RAM and 1TB UFS 4.0 storage—plenty of room for all your stuff.
- Cameras: While specifics are under wraps, predictions suggest a 50MP primary sensor, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 32MP camera with 3X optical zoom. The selfie camera might feature a 32MP lens for selfies and live streaming.
- Battery: Packing a 5,500mAh battery and boasting 65W fast charging, it’s geared for endurance.
- Software: The phone’s set to run on Android 14, customized with the ROG UI for a tailored user experience.
- Connectivity: It’s anticipated to offer extensive connectivity options, including 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.3, Wi-Fi 6/6E, NFC, and a USB Type-C port for charging.
- Build: The ROG Phone 8 series is said to have a Glass Back protected by Gorilla Glass Vitus protection and an IP68 rating, ensuring sturdy water and dust resistance.
Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.