LAVA Blaze 2 5G is ready to launch in the Indian market with exciting design and specifications. Check out its official teaser shared by the LAVA here.
LAVA Blaze was the first affordable 5G phone in India which was launched under the 10K price segment. It was packing very good features like a powerful Dimensity 700 5G Chipset, 90Hz smooth Display, Glass Back, 50MP Camera, 5000mAh Battery, and many more.
Now the company is preparing to launch its successor LAVA Blaze 2 5G in India. This phone is officially teased by the company on its official social media handle. The teaser hints about the new design of this phone so let’s see the actual teaser to check it out.
LAVA Blaze 2 5G Official Teaser
As you can see the above shared tweet by the LAVA Mobiles. The post contains the teaser of the upcoming LAVA Blaze 2 5G smartphone. The company has mentioned that “Things are about to get really exciting. Are you ready?” which means this phone is going to have many great changes including design and specs.
The post also attached the teaser video in which you can see the top portion of the back side of the phone is shown. In that back portion, we are able to see that the phone has a center-aligned big rounded camera module with one LED Flash and flat sides with rounded corners. Apart from that the teaser is mentioning Coming Soon.
According to me, the phone is going to have a very premium look and specifications along with very aggressive pricing. Now we don’t have any leaked specifications about this phone but to get an idea of LAVA’s Blaze series phones let’s see the specifications of previously launched the LAVA Blaze 5G.
LAVA Blaze 5G Specifications
- Display: The LAVA Blaze 5G has a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate support, 1600 x 720 pixel resolution, and 269PPI pixel density.
- Performance: This phone is powered by a powerful MediaTek Dimensity 700 Octa-Core 7nm 5G processor, Mali-G57 MC2 GPU, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of UFS 2.2 Storage. The storage can be extended up to 1TB using SD Card and the RAM can be extended using the 3GB virtual RAM feature.
- Camera: On the back, there triple cameras are placed which are a 50MP main sensor, a 2MP macro sensor, and a VGA sensor. On the front, there is an 8MP single selfie camera. The good thing is the phone comes with the Flash Light on both the front and back sides.
- Battery: To back up the phone a 5000mAh battery is given which supports 12W fast charging.
- OS: The Blaze 5G runs on the Android 12 operating system with stock Android UI.
- Security: In terms of security the phone has a Side-Mounted Fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock feature.
- Build: The phone is made up of a glass back and plastic frame.
So that’s it for now. Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.