Vivo Y200 5G is all set to launch in India. Here are the prices and discounts that you will be able to get. Also, get all the specifications of this phone here.
Vivo Y200 5G is now ready to launch in India on the occasion of Dashera. The company set the date of launch as the 23rd of October month of 2023. Vivo has also shared the official teaser of this phone but they haven’t revealed or even hinted for the pricing of this phone.
Now one more leak comes across from a well-known and trusted source Appulas, They have shared the official poster and the promotional material of this upcoming Vivo Y200 5G smartphone that reveals all the offers and discounts that you are going to get when you buy this phone. So without wasting time let’s see the pricing and discounts of the Vivo Y200 5G.
Vivo Y200 5G Price In India and Additional Discounts (Leaked)
Coming straight to the point, According to the Appulas report this Vivo Y200 5G will come in only one variant which is 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage and it will be priced at ₹21,999 in India. There will be some additional Discounts and Offers on buying this phone which are given below:
- You will get an extra ₹2500 cashback on EMI transactions of some selected Banks till 25th October.
- You will get ₹2000 cashback on EMI transactions of selected Banks from 26th October to 31st October.
- You will get up to 40% discount on Vivo’s V-Shield Plan until 31st of October.
So these are the offers and discounts you will get within a specific timeline. Apart from that the phone will be available to buy in two different colour options that are Desert Gold and Jungle Green. Now let’s see the previously leaked specifications of the Y200 5G smartphone.
Vivo Y200 5G Specifications (Leaked)
- Performance: This Vivo Y200 5G will come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SoC along with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage. There will also be the feature of an extra 8GB of virtual RAM.
- Display: The phone will sport a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz higher refresh rate providing smooth and immersive visuals.
- Camera: On the back side the phone will be given a dual camera setup of a 64MP primary OIS camera and 2MP portrait camera while on the front side, there will be a 16MP single selfie shooter.
- Battery: Y200 5G will come equipped with a 4800mAh battery supported by a 44W fast wired charging.
- Software: The phone will run on the latest Android 13 operating system based Vivo’s native Funtouch OS 13 user interface.
- Security: In terms of security the Vivo Y200 will contain an In-Display fingerprint sensor as well as face unlock features.
- Build: The phone is expected to be made of a glass material back and plastic frames. In terms of dimensions, the phone will have a 7.69mm thickness and 190g weight.
So this is all about the upcoming Vivo Y200 5G smartphone. Apart from that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.