Vivo Y200 5G is all set to launch in India with beautiful looks and good features. Check out the Vivo Y200 5G Launch date In India with Specs.
For a very long time, we have been getting leaks and rumours about Vivo’s upcoming budget smartphone Vivo Y200 5G. There were also many specifications and physical looks that got leaked but now the official announcement is done by the company.
The company has confirmed the launch date of this phone in India along with revealing the full design of this phone. So let’s see what this new good-looking phone packs within itself and when it is going to make an entry in the Indian smartphone market.
Vivo Y200 5G Launch Date In India
Vivo has released a teaser about the Vivo Y200. In that teaser, Actress Sala Ali Khan is flaunting the smartphone in golden colour. The teaser has mentioned the name of the phone Vivo Y200 5G along with the tagline It’s My Style and the company has mentioned the launch date of this phone as the 23rd of October of 2023 at 12 PM noon.
The phone’s launch event will be held in Online mode and you will be able to attend that event on company’s website or official YouTube channel. Other than that the phone is shown in two colour options Desert Gold and Jungle Green and nothing is disclosed by its specifications. But here we have some previously leaked specifications of this phone, So let’s see.
Vivo Y200 5G Specifications
- Performance: This Vivo Y200 is said to come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 chipset coupled with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of Storage.
- Display: The phone will feature a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz higher refresh rate providing smooth and immersive visuals.
- Camera: On the back side the phone will be given a dual camera setup of a 64MP main OIS sensor and 2MP depth sensor while on the front side, there will be a single 16MP selfie sensor.
- Battery: Y200 5G will be equipped with a 4800mAh battery supported by a 44W fast wired charging for a quick charge up.
- Software: The phone will run on the latest Android 13 operating system which will have Vivo’s native FuntouchOS 13 user interface.
- Security: In terms of security in Vivo Y200 you will get an In-Display fingerprint sensor as well as face unlock features.
- Build: The phone is expected to be made of a plastic material.
So this all for now. If you have any queries or feedback then comment below and also join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks and First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.