Vivo Y200 5G will launch with Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 Soc, 44W fast charging, curved display, 64MP OIS camera, and many more. Check out the full details.
Vivo Y200 5G a budget offering from Vivo, is getting ready to enter the smartphone market. This phone has previously made its presence on many certification websites and now it is spotted on the Google Play Console certification platform revealing its processor.
Not only this certification but the rendered look of this phone also got leaked showing the full physical overview of the Vivo Y200 5G. So let’s check out the leaked specifications and design of this phone one by one.
Vivo Y200 5G Google Play Console Listing
The Vivo Y200 5G is listed on the Google Play console with the model number V2307. The listing says that the phone has 8GB of RAM and runs on the latest Android 13 operating system. Under the hood the phone will feature an octa-core processor having 2 ARM Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2016MHz frequency and 6 ARM Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 1804MHz frequency. Moreover, the processor will be powered by Qualcomm’s Adreno 619 GPU.
By looking at the processor specs we can say that this is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 processor. Other than that the listing also reveals that the phone will boast a full HD+ display panel which will have 1080 x 1920 pixel resolution and 480DPI screen density. So this is what this leaked listing reveals now let’s see the rendered look of the phone.
Vivo Y200 5G Render Design
As you can see the phone looks very beautiful and premium in this purple colour with a glittery dual-tone finish. The phone is following the same design language as the recently launched Vivo V29 series. On the back side, the phone has a big rectangular camera module including two camera lenses, one Smart Aura LED light, and one normal ring LED flashlight.
Coming to the front the phone features a modern center punch hole style design. The panel has curved edges and very thin bezels on top and bottom. The top and bottom frames are not visible in the image but one thing is noticeable on the right side frame, the phone has a power on/off button and volume rocker buttons. Now after design we also have some previously leaked specifications of this phone, so let’s have a look.
Vivo Y200 5G Specifications (Leaked)
- Display: The phone will feature a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with a 120Hz higher refresh rate, 1080×1920 pixel resolution, and 480DPI screen density.
- Performance: Vivo Y200 5G will run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gn 1 octa-core 5G chipset, packed with Adreno 619 GPU, 8GB of RAM and 128GB Storage.
- Camera: On the back, you’ll find a dual-camera setup, combining a 64MP main OIS camera with a 2MP secondary one. For selfies, there will be a 16MP front camera.
- Battery: To keep you going all day, the phone is backed up with a 4800mAh battery that also supports fast 44W charging.
- Operating System: Out of the box, Y200 will run on the latest Android 13-based Funtouch OS 13 user interface.
- Connectivity: The device will have 5G connectivity, as well as WiFi, Bluetooth, and USB Type-C Port.
- Security: In terms of security in Vivo Y200 you will get an In-Display fingerprint sensor as well as face unlock features.
So this is all about the upcoming Vivo Y200 5G. Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below and also join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks and First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.