Motorola has launched its Motorola Edge 2023 smartphone in US markets with premium features and design. Check out the full details here.
Motorola is continuously launching smartphones in the smartphone industry. Nowadays people are adding Motorola phones in their choices just because of their value-for-money offering. Recently they have launched Motorola Edge 40 and Motorola Edge 40 Neo phones with very premium features at affordable pricing
Now Motorola has come up with another Mid-range smartphone which is the Motorola Edge 2023 smartphone. Moorola’s Edge series is known for its premium features and services and this phone is no different. The phone is launched in the US market, So let’s see the pricing and specs of this phone.
Motorola Edge 2023 Price In US
Motorola has released this phone in only one variant of 8GB RAM and 256GB Storage at the price of $499 (approx. ₹41,500). It will be available to buy on Amazon, Motorola online store, and other online platforms. The phone is available in one colour option which is Eclipse Black and it comes with premium Leather material.
Motorola Edge 2023 Specifications
- Display: The Phone contains a 6.6-inch Full HD+ 10-bit pOLED display with 144Hz super-smooth refresh rate, 2400 x 1080 resolution, and 1200nits peak brightness support.
- Performance: This phone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 7030 a 6 nm power efficient Chipset having further connected Mali-G610 MC3 GPU, 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM, and 256GB of UFS 2.2 Storage serving very good performance.
- Camera: On the back, Motorola Edge 2023 brings a functional dual camera setup of a 50MP main OIS sensor and a 13MP ultra-wide sensor. While on the front the phone has given a 32MP sensor for selfies and video calls.
- Battery: Backing up the phone a 4400mAh battery is given which surprisingly supports 68W super fast wired, 15W fast wireless, and 5W reverse wireless charging. This is amazing because these wireless and reverse wireless charging are available in high-end smartphones not in mid-range.
- OS: The device runs on Motorola’s clean MyUX user interface which is based on the Android 13 operating system.
- Connectivity: The Motorola Edge 2023 supports a 5G network, Triple band WiFi 6E, and Bluetooth 5.2 for better wireless connectivity.
- Other Features: This phone has Dual Stereo speakers tuned by Dolby Atmos, an In-Display fingerprint sensor, a USB Type-C port, and an IP68 dust and water-resistant rating.
So that’s it for now. If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks and First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.