Motorola Edge 40 Neo is officially confirmed to launch in India. Here the Motorola Edge 40 Neo price in India tipped before the official launch.
Motorola is all set to launch Motorola Edge 40 Neo smartphone in India. The company is going to launch this phone on 21st September. The phone has also made its presence on many certification websites and it was also launched in Romania.
Now it is time to launch in India and before that launch, one of the tipsters had tipped the price of this smartphone along with sharing the poster of the phone mentioning some specs and the launch date of the Moto Edge 40 Neo. So let’s have a look.
Motorola Edge 40 Neo Price In India Tipped
As you can see the well-known tipster Abhishek Yadav has shared a tweet in which he mentioned the price of the upcoming Motorola Edge 40 Neo. According to the tipster the phone is expected to be priced at ₹24,999 in India.
The shared poster in the tweet also mentions that the phone will come with an IP 68 rating, a 144Hz curved 10-bit display, and a MediaTek Dimensity 7030 Chipset. Moreover, At the bottom of the poster, the 21st September launch date is also mentioned.
While the leak didn’t provide specific details about the phone’s features but we’ve gathered some information from various certification websites, including FCC, Geekbench, and TDRA. So, let’s dive into what we know so far.
Motorola Edge 40 Neo Specifications (Expected)
- Display: This smartphone features a generous 6.55-inch FHD+ 10-bit pOLED curved display. What sets it apart is its super-fast 144Hz refresh rate, promising incredibly smooth and vivid visuals.
- Performance: Under the hood, the Motorola Edge 40 Neo is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 7030 5G chipset. Paired with up to 8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of storage, it promises a seamless and speedy experience for all your tasks and activities, ensuring no lags.
- Camera: The camera setup on the back is impressive, consisting of a 50MP main camera and a 13MP secondary camera. This combination assures high-quality photos and videos. For selfies and video calls, there’s a sharp 32MP front-facing camera.
- Battery Life: You won’t have to worry about battery life, thanks to its substantial 5000mAh battery. Even better, the 68W fast charging support ensures that you can quickly recharge when needed, keeping you connected and on the go.
- Software: Operating on Android 13-based MyUX, you can anticipate a clean and user-friendly interface loaded with Motorola’s very useful features and customization options.
So this is what we know so far. Apart from that if you have any queries or feedback then comment below and also join our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group You can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks and First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.