Motorola G84 5G is the upcoming budget phone by Motorola and is now certified by the Indian certification website BIS.
For some days, leaks are coming about the new Motorola phones the Motorola G54, Motorola G84, and Motorola Edge 40 Neo. Recently the Motorola G54 got TDRA Certification and before that, the Motorola Edge 40 Neo and Motorola G84 got TDRA Certification.
Now adding to the list the Motorola G84 got one more certification by an Indian Certification website that is BIS. This gives a green signal to Motorola to launch this phone in India. So be ready because the teasers and promotions of this phone will be started in just a few weeks.
Motorola G84 5G BIS Certification
As you can see in the above certification the Motorola G84 5G is listed with the XT2347-2 model number which is the same as the previously leaked TDRA certification. This BIS certification is for India which means this phone is certified to launch in India and will launch very soon in India. Besides this listing does not point out any features of the phone.
Motorola G84 5G Specifications (Expected)
- Performance: The detail about the processor is not known but this phone will have 4/8GB RAM and 128/256GB Storage.
- Display: The G84 5G is said to feature a 6.55-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with 120Hz higher refresh rate support.
- Camera: There will be a 50MP + 8MP + 2MP triple camera setup on the back and a 16MP selfie sensor on the front side.
- Battery: This system will be backed up by a 5000mAh battery and fast charging support.
- OS: The device will run on the latest Android 13-based Motorola’s most famous clean MyUX user interface.
- Build: The phone is expected to come in a plastic body with two colour options Ballad Blue and Outer Space.
These are the leaked BIS report and specifications of the Motorola G84 5G. Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.