Vivo has officially teased its Vivo V29e smartphone in India, launching on 28th August. Here are the specs of this phone.
Previous year vivo launched its Vivo V27 lineup of smartphones with premium looks and very good cameras. Now the company has already started working on the successor series Vivo V29 lineup and one of its smartphones Vivo V29e that is going to launch in India.
The Vivo India has officially teased this smartphone on its official Twitter handle. That tweet also includes the launch date and time of the Vivo V29e phone in India. So let’s see when this phone will launch and how this phone is going to be as we have some leaked specifications of this phone as well.
Vivo V29e Launch Date In India
As you can see above is the official announcement done by Vivo India. The company has tweeted “The wait is over. The much-awaited vivo V29e, arrives on 28.08.2023. Experience greatness with the remarkable #TheMasterpiece phone.” In that tweet, the company also shared an Image that includes a glimpse of the beautiful device as well as the launch date of 28th August and the launch time 12:00 PM of the phone.
Vivo V29e Specifications (Expected)
This phone has already been listed on many certification websites like IMEI, BIS, Geekbench, and Bluetooth SIG revealing many specifications of the device. So let’s see that leaked features.
- Display: The Phone is expected to have a Full HD+ HD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate support and 3D curve design.
- Camera: On the back, there will be a dual camera setup which will include a 64MP primary sensor with OIS support and on the front, there will be a 50MP selfie shooter to take selfies and videos.
- Performance: This phone will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 7000 or Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor having connected with up to 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of Storage.
- Battery: To back up the system a 4600mAh battery is said to be given with the support of 80W super fast charging which will charge the phone in just munites.
- OS: The V29e will run on the latest Android 13-based Vivo user interface Funtouch OS 13.
Moreover, the leaked data also suggest that this phone will come in the 25-30K price segment with the slimmest design which sounds great but at the same time, we have to keep In mind that these all are rumours and nothing is confirmed by the company. So don’t take it seriously.
Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.