OPPO confirmed the OPPO Reno 11 will bring a flagship-level processor and telephoto lens. Check out that processor name and lens size.
OPPO is all set to launch the OPPO Reno 11 series in China as well as in the global market. The company has already announced that they will launch these phones on 23 November 2023 in China and then after in Indian as well as global markets. Lastly, we have seen the leaked AnTuTu benchmark listing of the OPPO Reno 11 revealing the details of Processor, RAM, Storage, Software, and AnTuTu Score.
Those were the leaks that we got from the market but now we have some official confirmation from the brand itself. OPPO has shared some posters in which the processor and the telephoto sensor details of the Reno 11 are disclosed. So let’s see which processor they have used and of how many mega pixel telephoto sensor the phone will bring.
OPPO Reno 11 Processor and Telephoto Camera Specs
As you can see in the above-given company posters the OPPO Reo 11 smartphone is confirmed to feature the MediaTek Dimensity 8200 flagship-grade processor. The processor is the same as we have seen in our previous AnTuTu listing leak. The other posters confirmed that the Reno 11 will see a 32MP Telephoto camera lens which will have 47mm focal length and can capture SLR-level portraits.
The company has also assured that the portrait shots taken from the OPPO Reno 11 will be of equivalent quality to the portraits taken from their OPPO Find flagship-level smartphones. By looking at this assurance it seems that OPPO is taking the level of photography to the next-level even in the mid-range smartphone. Now let’s see some previously leaked specs of OPPO Reno 11.
OPPO Reno 11 Specifications (Leaked)
- Processor: The phone will have a very powerful MediaTek Dimensity 8200 processor paired with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU, 8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, and 128/256/512B UFS 4.0 Storage.
- Display: The Reno 11 will feature a Full HD+ 120Hz Curved OLED panel which will support 2160Hz PWM Dimming as well.
- Camera: OPPO Reno will equipped with a triple rear camera setup including a Sony LYT-600 primary camera + 8MP ultra-wide camera + 32MP Sony IMX709 2x telephoto camera and a 32MP selfies sensor on the front side.
- Battery: The company will pack a 4800mAh battery which will be supported by a 67W super fast wired charger.
- Software: The device will run on the latest Android 14 out of the box and will have pre-installed ColorOS 14 UI skin.
- Build: The phone will be made of Glass material along with the Metal frames and it may come in four different colors: Moonstone White, Fluorite Blue, Turquoise, and Obsidian Black.
- Other Features: The phone is expected to have an X-axis Vibration Motor, an In-Display fingerprint scanner, Dolby Atmos tuned Dual Stereo speakers, a USB Type-C port, WiFi 6, and Bluetooth 5.3.
Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.