Samsung Galaxy A05 and Galaxy A05s got listed on Malaysia’s SIRIM certification website. Here are all the leaked specs of both these phones.
Samsung is in the making of its A series budget segment smartphones named Samsung Galaxy A05 and Samsung Galaxy A05s. Both phones are already listed on many certification websites including IMEI, IMDA, Geekbench, FCC, Bluetooth SIG, and Google Play Console.
Now adding one more to the list both of these phones got approved by Malaysia’s SIRIM certification. So let’s see the leaked certification and we also have the leaked specifications of both the phones so we will also see that.
Samsung Galaxy A05 & Galaxy A05s SIRIM Certifications
The Samsung Galaxy A05 and Galaxy A05s are listed on the SIRIM certification website with the SM-A055F/DS and SM-A057F/DS model numbers and RGQL/53F/0923/S(23-4118) and RGQL/52F/0923/S(23-4125) type approval code respectively. The listing also clearly discloses the device names.
Besides the reports don’t disclose anything else about the specifications of these phones but we have some expected specs of both the phones. So let’s see it one by one.
Samsung Galaxy A05 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: The Phone is expected to have a 6.6-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate support.
- Performance: This phone will be powered by MediaTek’s Helio G85 chipset, up to 4/6GB of RAM, and 64/128GB of Storage.
- Camera: On the back, there will be a triple camera setup of 48MP + 2MP + 2MP and on the front, there will be an 8MP single selfie camera.
- Battery: To back up the system a 5000mAh battery will be given which will also support 25W fast charging.
- OS: The Galaxy A05 will run on the latest Android 13 out of the box.
- Build: The phone is expected to come with a plastic back and frame.
Samsung Galaxy A05s Specifications (Expected)
- Display: The Phone is expected to have a 6.56-inch Full HD+ IPS LCD display with 90Hz higher refresh rate support.
- Performance: The A05s will come with MediaTek’s octa-core chipset, 4GB of RAM and 64/128GB of Storage.
- Camera: There will be a 48MP + 2MP dual camera setup on the back and a single selfie sensor on the front side.
- Battery: To power up the system a 4000mAh battery and 25W fast charging support will be given.
- OS: The device will run on the latest Android 13 operating system.
- Build: This phone is also expected to come in a plastic body.
So this is all about the Samsung Galaxy A05 & Samsung Galaxy A05s smartphones. If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.