Teno Spark 20C smartphone processor, RAM, OS, and Bluetooth version details got leaked by these Geekbench and Bluetooth SIG certification.
Recently Tecno has completed its grand launch of its first flippable phone Tecno Phantom V Flip at the global level in Goa. This flip phone lies under the mid-range category with very considerable features. Now, the company is also working on its budget segment smartphone Tecno Spark 20C.
This smartphone got recently caught on two major certification websites Geekbench and Bluetooth SIG. These leaked certifications confirm many essential features of the phone. So let’s see what this phone is going to bring.
Tecno Spark 20C Geekbench And Bluetooth SIG Certification
The upcoming Tecno Spark 20C, with the model number TECNO BG7, has made an exciting appearance on Geekbench. This smartphone is listed with the MediaTek Helio P35 chipset which has four primary cores clocked at 2.20 GHz and four cores clocked at 1.60 GHz speed. The processor will be coupled with a 4GB RAM.
In terms of performance, it’s not holding back. The Tecno Spark 20C scored an impressive 168 in Single-Core testing and a whopping 874 in Multi-Core testing. Furthermore, the report reveals that this phone will run on the latest Android 13 operating system.
The Tecno Spark 20C has also been spotted on Bluetooth SIG certification with the same model number. This Bluetooth Certification website also confirms that the phone will feature Bluetooth 5.0 for wireless connectivity.
While both the listings don’t divulge much, we anticipate it will offer 4G capabilities and cater to budget-segment consumers. Though specific details are yet to surface but here we have some expected specifications of this phone.
Tecno Spark 20 C Specifications (Expected)
- Display: The Tecno Spark 20C is expected to support a 6.67-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate support.
- Performance: This phone will be powered by a MediaTek Helio P35 Octa-core 4G chipset, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of Storage.
- Camera: There will be equipped by a dual camera setup on the back and a 16MP single selfie camera setup on the front.
- Battery: Backing up the phone a typical 5000mAh battery will be available which also supports 45W fast charging and that is excellent.
- OS: The device will run on the latest Android 13 out of the box having the skin of Tecno’s HiOS user interface.
- Others: The Spark 20C will support a 4G network, a USB Type-C Port, a 3.5mm Jack, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, and a Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor.
So that’s it for now. If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.