Vivo Y17s got another certification which is UAE’s TDRA. Here are all the leaked details of this phone.
Vivo is in the working of its Vivo Y17s smartphone. Recently this phone was spotted on the Bluetooth SIG and India’s BIS Certification Websites and some important specs have also leaked. It seems that Vivo Y17s is going to launch in India as well as Globally very soon.
Adding to the list this Vivo Y17s got listed on UAE’s TDRA Certification Website with some information about this device. So let’s see what this report says.
Vivo Y17s TDRA Certification
As per the above image, we can see that Vivo Y17s is listed with the ER23699/23 certification number and V2310 model number which is the same as the previously leaked BIS and Bluetooth SIG Certifications. The TDRA listing has mentioned the Marketing Name of this phone as Vivo Y17s. Other than that this certificate doesn’t reveal anything but it gives a hint that the launch of this phone is near.
Vivo Y17s Specifications (Expected)
- Display: The Phone will have a 6.3-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with 90Hz refresh rate support.
- Performance: This phone will be powered by MediaTek’s Octa-core 4G chipset, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of Storage.
- Camera: On the back, there will be a dual camera setup of 13MP + 2MP and on the front, there will be an 8MP single selfie camera.
- Battery: To back up the phone a 5000mAh battery will be given which will also support 18W fast charging.
- OS: The device will run on the latest Android 13 out of the box.
- Build: The phone is expected to come with a plastic back and frame.
- Connectivity: The Y17s will support a 4G network, WiFi, Bluetooth, and a 3.5mm jack.
So this is all about the Vivo Y17s smartphone. If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.