Vivo has released a new variant of its Vivo Y56 smartphone in India. Here are the full specifications and price details of this variant.
Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has launched its Vivo Y56 5G smartphone in India this year. At that time the phone was only available in 8GB RAM variant costing ₹19,999 but now the company has launched a new variant with lower 4GB RAM. So let’s see at what price this phone has been launched with which specs.
Vivo Y56 5G New Variants And Its Pricing
The phone is available in the same colours which are available before Black Engine and Orange Shimmer. But the change is made in variants by adding a 4GB variant and their pricing is as below:
- 4GB RAM + 128GB Storage: ₹16,999
- 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage: ₹18,999
Now let’s see what features this phone offers at this price.
Vivo Y56 Specifications
- Display: The phone features a 6.58-inch FHD+ IPS LCD screen with 1080×2408 resulotion and 60Hz refresh rate.
- Performance: The Y56 is equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 700 5G processor, along with 4/8GB of RAM and a 128GB of storage.
- Camera: On the rear, you get a dual-camera setup with a 50MP main camera, 2MP secondary camera. For selfies, there is a 16MP front-facing camera.
- Battery: To keep the device running throughout the day, it will be equipped with a 5000mAh battery. Plus, you’ll have the convenience of fast charging at 18W.
- Operating System: The phone runs on the latest Android 13 operating system based Funtouch OS 13 user interface.
- Connectivity: In terms of connectivity, the phone is equipped with a USB Type-C port, WiFi 5, and Bluetooth 5.1.
Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.