Get a sneak peek into the ASUS ROG Phone 8 Pro leaked high-quality renders. Check out its powerful features ahead of the India launch on January 8th.
ASUS gears up to launch the ROG Phone 8 series on January 8th in India. Ahead of the big reveal, leaks have hinted at the devices’ features. MySmartPrice has shared high-quality renders of the upcoming Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro smartphone which gives a closer look to its design. Let’s check it out.
Asus ROG Phone 8 Pro Design Renders
The ROG Phone 8 Pro closely resembles the standard version but with subtle adjustments. Recent reports showcased renders of the regular ROG Phone 8, featuring a square design, rounded corners, and a new camera setup housing three sensors, along with vibrant RGB lights. However, the ROG Phone 8 Pro is expected to sport LED dots that can be programmed, similar to ASUS’s premium devices.
The front display of the ROG Phone 8 Pro flaunts a flat screen, a centrally placed selfie camera, and minimal bezels. The phone’s layout includes a power button and volume rockers on the right side, a USB Type C port on the left, and at the bottom, another USB Type C port, a SIM tray, a headphone jack, and a speaker grille.
ASUS ROG Phone 8 Pro Specifications (Expected)
- Display: The phone’s likely to sport a 6.78-inch FHD+ SAMSUNG Flexible AMOLED display, promising an impressive 165Hz refresh rate. It’s geared with HDR10 support and LTPO technology for added brilliance.
- Performance: Word has it that the phone will run on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC, a powerhouse for smooth performance. Expectations hint the chipset will be further powered by a whopping 24GB of LPDDR5X RAM and 1TB UFS 4.0 storage—plenty of room for all your stuff.
- Cameras: While specifics are under wraps, predictions suggest a 50MP primary sensor, a 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 32MP camera with 3X optical zoom. The selfie camera might feature a 32MP lens for selfies and live streaming.
- Battery: Packing a 5,500mAh battery and boasting 65W fast charging, it’s geared for endurance.
- Software: The phone’s set to run on Android 14, customized with the ROG UI for a tailored user experience.
- Connectivity: It’s anticipated to offer extensive connectivity options, including 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.3, Wi-Fi 6/6E, NFC, and a USB Type-C port for charging.
- Build: The ROG Phone 8 series is said to have a Glass Back protected by Gorilla Glass Vitus protection and an IP68 rating, ensuring sturdy water and dust resistance.
Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.