Discover the anticipated features and launch details of Honor X9b smartphone in India. Exciting specs and budget-friendly pricing await! Stay tuned for updates.
As Honor’s X9b smartphone gears up for its Indian debut, exciting details about its features, pricing, and launch date have surfaced. Here’s what we know so far.
HTech CEO Madhav Sheth recently teased a smartphone in India, strongly hinting at the X9b model. The BIS listing further confirmed its imminent launch in the country. Now, a tipster (@passionategeekz) on Twitter has shared key details about the Indian variant.
Honor X9b Tipped Specs, Features, and Launch Timeline
The Indian version of the Honor X9b is expected to run on the MagicOS 7.2 custom skin, based on the Android 13 operating system. Powering the device could be the Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 chipset, coupled with a robust 12GB RAM variant.
To sweeten the deal, the tipster reveals that the smartphone, when bundled with Honor Choice earbuds, could be priced under Rs. 35,000. This places it in the Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 35,000 price segment, and with special offers, the smartphone might be available for as low as Rs. 23,999.
As for the launch, the smartphone is anticipated to hit the Indian market on either February 8th or 9th, with the exact date yet to be finalized. While we await official confirmation, the release date will bring clarity, and with the India launch, we’ll get a comprehensive look at the specifications of the Indian model. Till then let’s take a look at the global variant specifications.
Honor X9b 5G Specifications (Global Variant)
- Display: The Honor X9b boasts a vibrant 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with impressive specs, including a 120Hz refresh rate, 1200 nits peak brightness, and SGS Glass protection.
- Performance: The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 with Adreno 710 GPU, 8GB/12GB RAM, and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage onboard, supplemented by 8GB virtual RAM support.
- Software: The phone runs on Android 13-based MagicOS 7.2, and the Honor X9b promises a seamless and feature-rich experience.
- Camera: To capture stunning moments there is a triple camera setup consisting a 108MP primary camera, a 5MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP macro lens. Selfies and video chats are covered by the 16MP front shooter.
- Battery: It will be Packed with a robust 5,800mAh battery, the phone supports 35W fast charging.
- Other Features: To stay connected there will be 5G connectivity, Dual-SIM support, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS, and USB 2.0. You will be able to choose colors from Sunrise Orange, Midnight Black, Emerald Green, and Titanium Silver options.
Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.