Realme Narzo 60x is launching in India and before the launch it got spotted on Geekbench Listing revealing its processor and RAM details.
Realme is launching its smartphones in the market back to back. Recently they launched Realme 11 5G and Realme 11x 5G smartphones and now they are coming up with its Narzo series smartphone Realme Narzo 60x 5G in the market.
This is going to be a budget-segment performance-centric smartphone. The launch date is declared by Realme on 6th September and before the launch, this phone is spotted on the Geekbench report disclosing some important features like processor, RAM, and OS. So let’s check it out.
Realme Narzo 60x 5G Geekbench Report
The Realme Narzo 60x 5G got listed on Geekbench as having a model number RMX3782. The listing mentions that the phone will come with the MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ Processor connected with the Mali G57 MC2 GPU and 6GB of RAM. This overall package makes the phone able to get 727 points in the Single-Core test and 1915 points in the Multi-Core test.
This listing also reveals that the phone will run on the latest Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 user interface. Other than that the listing doesn’t mention any specifications. Still, here we have some expected specifications of this Realme Narzo 60x 5G, so let’s have a look.
Realme Narzo 60x 5G Specifications (Expected)
The Realme Narzo 60x is said to be a rebranded version of the recently launched Realme 11x 5G smartphone. So the specifications will be the almost same as Realme 11x.
- Display: The Phone is expected to have a 6.72″ Full HD+ IPS LCD Display with 120Hz refresh rate and 680nits peak brightness level support.
- Camera: On the back, there will be a dual camera setup which will include a 64MP primary sensor + 2MP portrait sensor and on the front, there will be an 8MP selfie sensor for selfies and video calls.
- Performance: This phone will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ 5G Chipset, Mali-G57 GPU, up to 6/8GB of RAM, and 128GB of Storage.
- Battery: A typical 5000mAh battery is said to be given with the support of 33W super fast charging.
- OS: The Narzo 60x will run on the latest Android 13-based Realme UI 4.0 user interface.
So this is all that we know so far about Realme Narzo 60x 5G phone. Still, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.