Samsung Galaxy A05s Procesor details are leaked from this Google Play Console Listing. See here all the leaked specifications of this phone.
Samsung had launched their smartphone in mid-range to flagship segments this year but now they have confirmed to take care of their budget segment users. The company is working on its budget smartphones Samsung Galaxy A05 and Samsung Galaxy A05s.
Both the phones had already made their presence on Malaysia’s SIRIM Certification and Recently the Galaxy A05s got spotted on the Google Play Console Listing revealing the processor details. So now we are going to see that and we also have some more features that are leaked before, So let’s take a look into it.
Samsung Galaxy A05s Google Play Console Listing
Google Play Console contains four different models SM-A057F, SM-A057G, SM-E145F, and SM-M145F which may be from different countries. The leaked Google Play Listing reveals that the phone will come with a CPU with four ARM Cortex-A73 clocked at 2400 MHz and four ARM Cortex-A53 clocked at 1900 MHz. This is nothing but the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G Processor which is further powered by the Adreno 610 GPU and 6GB RAM.
The listing also discloses that the phone will feature a 1080×2400 pixel resolution display which will have a 450DPI screen density. The phone will run on the latest Android 13 operating system with Samsung’s own OneUI skin. Other than that, nothing is disclosed but as this phone got spotted on many certification websites we have some leaked specs of this phone.
Samsung Galaxy A05s Specifications (Leaked)
- Display: The phone is anticipated to feature a 6.7-inch HD+ IPS LCD screen, offering sharp visuals and smooth scrolling thanks to its 90Hz refresh rate.
- Performance: The A05s will be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G processor, along with 6GB of RAM and a choice of 64GB or 128GB of storage, ensuring speedy and responsive performance.
- Camera: On the rear, you can expect a triple-camera setup with a 50MP main camera, 2MP depth camera, and a 2MP macro camera for various photography options. For selfies, there will be an 8MP single front-facing camera.
- Battery: To keep the device running throughout the day, it will be equipped with a 5000mAh battery. Plus, you’ll have the convenience of fast charging at 15W to quickly top up your phone.
- Operating System: The phone will run on the latest Android 13 operating system, providing you with the latest features and security enhancements.
- Connectivity: In terms of connectivity, the phone will be equipped with a USB Type-C port, 3.5mm Jack, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.2, and NFC support.
- Build: This phone is likely to have a plastic body, which makes it lightweight and durable, ensuring it can withstand everyday use.
Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.