Get ready for the Vivo T3 5G launch! Certified by BIS and Bluetooth SIG, expect enhanced wireless capabilities. Stay tuned for March/April release!
Vivo is gearing up to enrich its T series portfolio with the imminent launch of the Vivo T3 5G smartphone. Excitement mounts as the device recently made an appearance on the BIS certification website, bearing the model number V2334. While specifics remain elusive from this listing, recent findings on the Bluetooth SIG certification site shed some light on what to expect.
Vivo T3 5G BIS and Bluetooth SIG Certification
The smartphone, identified by model number V2334, has also been listed on the Bluetooth SIG certification website, reaffirming its moniker as the Vivo T3 5G. Additionally, this certification unveils that the device will boast Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity, promising enhanced wireless capabilities.
Anticipated to succeed the Vivo T2 5G, launched in April last year, the arrival of the T3 5G seems imminent. Typically, devices that secure Bluetooth SIG certification hit the market within a month. Hence, consumers may anticipate seeing the Vivo T3 5G on shelves around March or April. Till then take a look at its predecessor’s specifications.
Vivo T2 5G Specifications
- Display: The phone boasts a vibrant 6.38-inch AMOLED display, boasting Full HD+ resolution, 90Hz refresh rate, and 1300 nits peak brightness.
- Performance: Vivo T2 5G has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC, accompanied by the Adreno 619 GPU, 6/8GB of RAM, and 128GB internal storage. There is also a storage expansion option via a microSD card slot and a RAM expansion option via 8GB of Virtual RAM support.
- Camera: In the camera department, the phone comes with a dual cam setup including a 64MP primary rear camera and 2MP depth sensor, while selfies shine with the 16MP front camera.
- Battery: Vivo has packed a robust 4,500mAh battery supported by a 44W wired fast charging.
- Software: To experience the seamless interface the company has given Funtouch OS 13, based on Android 13.
- Build: The phone has a lightweight plastic body and comes with Velocity Wave and Nitro Blaze colour variants, measuring 158.91mm in length, 73.53mm in width, 7.80mm in thickness, and 172 grams in weight.
- Other Features: There are many added features like an In-Display fingerprint scanner, 3.5mm jack, Bluetooth 5.1, WiFi 4, and 5G network support.
Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.