Get a sneak peek at the upcoming Asus Zenfone 11 Ultra with high-quality renders and detailed specifications. Don’t miss out on this flagship smartphone!
Excitement is brewing as recent leaks suggest Asus is gearing up to launch not just one, but two new smartphones: the Zenfone 11 and the Zenfone 11 Ultra. The previous leak has claimed that the Zenfone 11 Ultra may be a rebadged version of the popular ROG Phone 8. Now renowned leaker Evan Blass recently treated us to some high-quality renders of the device, giving us a clear glimpse of its design and available color options.
Asus Zenfone 11 Ultra Design Renders
The leaked renders of the Asus Zenfone 11 Ultra showcase four stunning color options. While earlier reports hinted at five color variants including Eternal Black, Skyline Blue, Misty Gray, Verdure Green, and Desert Sienna, the renders shared by Blass surprisingly omit the green variant.
In terms of design, the phone looks completely different from the Zenfone 10. On the back side, the phone has a squarish camera module containing three camera lenses and an LED Flash. There is a line design at the bottom of the back panel which looks cool. On the front, there is a flat display with having center punch-hole design and very small bezels.
Overall, the Zenfone 11 Ultra doesn’t stray too far from the aesthetic of the ROG Phone 8 series. Besides a minor tweak in the rear camera setup, most design elements remain consistent across both the Zenfone 11 Ultra and the ROG Phone 8 series. Now let’s take a look at some previously leaked specs of the phone.
Zenfone 11 Ultra Specifications (Leaked)
- Display: In Zenfone 11 Ultra you can expect a generous 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED LTPO panel capable of supporting up to an impressive 144Hz refresh rate, promising fluid visuals for an enhanced user experience.
- Performance: Powering the Zenfone 11 Ultra is speculated to be the latest and greatest Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chip, up to 16 GB of LPDDR5x RAM, and up to 1 TB of UFS 4.0 storage, ensuring very high performance.
- Cameras: On the front, there will be a sharp 32-megapixel selfie camera for capturing stunning selfies. Meanwhile, on the back, the Zenfone 11 Ultra is expected to boast a powerful camera setup comprising a gimbal OIS-enabled 50-megapixel IMX890 main camera, a 13-megapixel ultra-wide lens, and an OIS-assisted 32-megapixel telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom.
- Battery: To keep the phone powered throughout the day, the device is rumoured to pack a substantial 5,500mAh battery along with 65W wired and 15W wireless charging support.
- Software: The device is rumoured to ship with the latest Android 14 OS right out of the box, ensuring users have access to the latest features and improvements.
- Additional Features: In Zenfone 11 there will be many features like an In-Display Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock, Dual Stereo Speakers, Bluetooth, WiFi, NFC, and IP rating.
Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.