Xiaomi 14 Ultra, the flagship marvel, bags BIS certification, hinting at an imminent India launch. Anticipate cutting-edge tech and powerful performance.
Xiaomi is gearing up for the launch of its highly-anticipated flagship, the Xiaomi 14 Ultra, expected to hit the Indian market in April. The device, already certified by EEC and IMEI, recently secured BIS certification, hinting at its imminent debut in India.
Xiaomi 14 Ultra BIS Certification
The Xiaomi 14 Ultra, identified with the model number 24030PN60G, follows its certification trail on the BIS website. This aligns with previous certifications, reinforcing the likelihood of its impending India launch.
If the speculation holds true, Xiaomi might make a comeback with the Ultra model, marking nearly three years since the introduction of the Mi 11 Ultra in 2021.
Apart from that the Twitter user has also shared a Geekbench report which reveals impressive results for the Xiaomi 14 Ultra, codenamed Xiaomi Suiren. With 2,267 and 6,850 points in single-core and multi-core tests respectively, it promises robust performance.
Xiaomi 14 Ultra (Specifications)
- Performance: The Xiaomi 14 Ultra is expected to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC, Up to 16GB RAM, and up to 1TB storage.
- Display: The phone will boast an immersive curved OLED display with 2K resolution and 120Hz fast refresh rate. The display also may contain features like PWM Dimming, Dolby Vision support, and higher peak brightness level.
- Camera: Rumors suggest the smartphone will see a unique square camera bump including a 50MP Sony LYT900 sensor, a 50MP Telephoto sensor, a 50MP Ultrawide sensor, and a 50MP Periscope sensor on the rear side. About the front sensor, there are no leaks that reveal the data.
- Battery: Xiaomi can pack a bigger 5180mAh battery inside the phone which can support 90W turbo wired and 50W fast wireless charging.
- OS: The phone will run on the latest Android 14 out of the box and that will feature the latest HyperOS skin on the top of it.
- Other features: This high-end Xiaomi 14 Ultra will also bring other flagship features like an under-display camera, satellite communications, an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC, IR Blaster, and many more.
Other than that, If you have any queries or feedback then comment below. Stay tuned by joining our Telegram Group or WhatsApp Group and you can also follow us on Google News for more updates about new Smartphone/Tablet Launches, Leaks & First Looks. Thanks for visiting, see you soon.